The Account Console is a web-based interface that allows you to interact with your Abstract Accounts. It is a powerful tool containing all the features you need not only to manage your accounts but also help you develop your application, including:
- Account Management: Create, update, and delete accounts.
- Module Management: Install, update, and delete modules.
- Name Service: Register and manage human-readable names for your accounts.
- Dev Tools: Contract message builder given the json schema, tools for contract interactions, signing transactions, add assets to your ANS and deployment configurations.
- Delegations: Delegate your voting power to a validator of your choice.
You can access the Account Console where you can create an account, claim namespaces and more by visiting app.abstract.money. You will be able to select the network you want to connect to, and then proceed to create your Abstract Account.
Creating an account is straight forward process. Once in the Account Console, click “Create Account”. You will be able to select the network you want to connect to, and then proceed to create your Abstract Account.
Are you having trouble creating an account? Please contact us on Discord and we’ll help you out.
Once the account is created, you can see the overview of the account, including the manager and the proxy contracts, among other details.
Now that you have your account you can proceed to claim your namespace. The namespace will be exclusively linked to your Abstract Account and will prefix your module names to form a unique module identifier.
For example, if your namespace is
myappand your module name is
mymodulethen your module identifier will be
You can easily claim your namespace by going to your Account on our website and click the “Claim Namespace” button on the account page. You will be asked to pay a small fee to claim your namespace. This fee is used to prevent namespace squatting and to help us maintain the Abstract ecosystem.